Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hearts and feelings of sadness


and on June 11 did I feel at lying. I think you are the person who will be the most beautiful for me, but it is not. the day then I know you already have a new lover, when only a few weeks we are apart. whether you feel what I feel right now? Initially I thought that you are different from the others but in fact the same.
I really feel disappointed, and sad at night. Do not know what to tell by whom and if I should tell you about what I'm feeling at the moment.

bigs thank you for my pig because you've given good advice to me and makes me not think about him:) even though you are far away in bandung there thank you my pig. I remember that you said "why do think people should not make what I think and I'm crying just for people who do not understand me".

No comments:

Post a Comment