Thursday, June 17, 2010

who is i am ?


thank you might make an already read my blog:) thanks very much.

but what you already knew who I am? hahahahaha certainly not because I have not mentioned it. I was the third of three brothers. I was with my two sisters distance far away. My mother can imagine the time it was possible that she thought her son had just two and a pair. hahahahha I was born in BEKASI, but before my family lived in Jakarta, in an old house in the area tebet. baseball know why they moved to jakarta and my mother I was pregnant (yes he said it was a gift to live in Bekasi). me and my brother's age range is approximately eleven years, and now my life is going seventeen years, my mom says if I'm at most of their nutrition from my brother.

My first sister is a woman, whose name is Novita Suryani. me and her thirteen-year differences. and my second brother was a boy, his name Wahyu Hidayat, we are eleven years apart in age. I am closer to my boy's brother. He often defended me when I'm get angry at my mother or father, yes I get along with him.
when I was little I have people who take care of me, I used him teteh aneng. he was very patient in taking care of me, yes even if only until I was age 4 years. I first kindergarten in the AN-NUR. Two Officers Elementary School. SMP Negeri 5 Bekasi, and now I'm the school's four high schools Bekasi.Now, today I'm busy busy preparing for EKSPARASI.
hopefully yes please prayer event this class XI IPA 3 smoothly and can be champions:)

NB: (This really confused what to write anymore)
I hope you guys like to read it, sorry I'm still new in the world's bloggers this development

No comments:

Post a Comment